Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Unexpected Boyfriend

"I have a boyfriend now. Apparently we've been dating since the beginning of December, though I wasn't aware of this fact until mid-December.

I didn't mean to get into a relationship with this kid. It started out I was staying the night in their room, then I pretty much moved in, and a girl can take so many mornings of waking up to two gloriously sexy naked men before she can't stand it anymore.

I started sleeping with W. I thought we were having a friends with benefits kind of relationship. He thought I had agreed to date him. I have tried to tell him that I don't want to date him, but I wouldn't mind still sleeping with him if he could handle it without getting too attached, but it hasn't changed anything on his end."
Pink's War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home