Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bah Humbug

"I can't wait for the holidays to be over with.

I've never been one to get all excited about Christmas. Halloween, yes, I love Halloween. Skulls, costumes, scary movies, eerie music, I love everything about Halloween. But Christmas? I get all bah humbug around this time of year.

I have a hard enough time getting into the spirit of things for the kids. But, I indulge the kids a little. Just because I don't get into the Christmas spirit doesn't mean I'm going to tell the kids they can't. This year, however, I was looking forward into not having to do a damn thing. No decorating, no boring parties, no endless baking of Christmas cookies. I thought maybe I'd actually enjoy Christmas this year.

Boy was I wrong."
Pink's War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home