Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's not goodbye

"As I was gathering the thoughts of this post I was on my way back from work and listening to the song "It's not Goodbye" by Laura Pausini and I couldn't find a better title for this post than the name of the song…how much resemblance! But it's kind of the resemblance of differences between what I want to write and the meaning of this great song.
About ten days ago we were visiting one of our best friends (a man and his wife), they have just came back from Syria after spending the last few years there in a pointless and hopeless life with no work or anything bright in the future, just so they can keep breathing, it's not like they were threatened directly but they lived in a very hot area….anyway, because they were in Syria they couldn't have access to blogger or youtube because it's banned there so as we were talking I remembered the video that I made "New country (Iraqi song)" so I showed it to them…they begun to cry and weep"
Last of Iraqis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home