Wednesday, November 19, 2008

No! Nein! Non! لا!!!

"I really can't comprehend how much work I have to do. The work packs lie dejected on the corner table of the dining room. Am I actually ever going to do the work? Well, today the choice was either help garden. Of course all at once, I realised the importance of the work, and excused myself from gardening-my education is far too important. *Cough*.
Most of my subjects were straight forward. Equations, sums, one word answers...until of course, I remembered my language work. Now usually I relish reading, but this time I was supposed to write an essay. Now you would think with my lengthy blogs, I might have improved at essays. If only. So I read literature. I laughed at the stupid characters that thought life was so simple. I tried to understand the sappy love ending. Failed miserably at both. Now onto the German essay I had to write. As one of my visiting relatives passed, they asked me what language. "german". "Oh? (with an air of suprise.) Your siblings both chose french".
"Yes"."
Fog el Nakhal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home