Thursday, August 28, 2008

McCain Ad on Obama and Iran is Dishonest, But the Obama Temple is Hilarious

"Joe Scarborough called bloggers a bunch of cheetos-eating losers today on MSNBC. Of course, the subjects of his mockery were big time internet people who are schmoozing with the elite class in Denver. I can't imagine what he thinks of small-time bloggers who look forward to getting off work so they can check their RSS feed. If it helps Joe's case, I spilled a bunch of Busch Light on my AC adapter today, which should shed some light on my lifestyle. Anyways, McCain has been releasing these ads on the internet so that he'll get some free face time from folks not feeling the hope or the change. Personally, my favorite McCain ad is the McBain spoof, but this latest one isn't just lame...it's bullshit."
LT Nixon Rants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home