Sunday, April 06, 2008

A giant fucking Leap

"Ohhhhh SHIT SON!!!! I just got done having DA DA DA DAAAAAAA...... BURGER KING!!!!!! and a nice cold monster. Thats right ladies and gender benders we have made it the fuck off of Rocketmiyah. Fuck Rocketmiyah you can have that shit. We made it off and trust me haaj gave us a pretty sweet send off.

We had our CIB (Combat Infantry Badge) ceremony early on in the afternoon. The SGM and BC had just finished with my Squad and started on 3rd when I hear the faint but familiar screeching of a Rocket flying over head. The alarm failed to registar that one until it hit, and I laughed out loud and thought to myself, "Hell ya! Our platoon would get rocketed during the CIB ceremony." The SGM yelled out "Incoming!" just as the siren started to blare. We all broke ranks and hauled ass for cover most of us laughing. Simmons was right behind me and I yelled "Stay away from me you son of a bitch!" He laughed and said "What?" I know those fucking rockets follow that asshole. With rockets done and exploded we finished up the ceremony and moved along the streets to eat our final lunch at the haaj restaurant."
Angry American

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home