Sunday, April 06, 2008

Silencing 24 Steps to Liberty ?!?!

"Treasure of Baghdad has posted a message from his friend Omar of 24 Steps to Liberty saying he's been blocked by Blogger for a possible Terms of Service violation.Is someone trying to silence him? I know there are *ssholes out there who would love to try it.He's requested a review, which will happen within two business days.
Please leave a comment here or at BT's with your thoughts on the matter."
IBC ~RhusLancia

"Mine is the first blog to have a section dedicated to visiting writers, who are encouraged and requested to read my blog’s own Code of Ethics before they send any contribution."

Well I would have to take issue with that statement, and would need to see the proof of "first" before conceding.

Anyway it's no excuse to shut him down. I think I agree with cmar must be some disgruntled asshole filing complaints, or something. Google is usually fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home