Sunday, February 03, 2008

Bringing the Rain

"...and by rain I mean rockets, and by rockets I mean incoming attacks on the FOB. Yup, the FOB was hit today by 4 rockets! Woo hoo! I'm sitting there completing the menial task that is cleaning my weapon, and I hear what I think is outgoing artillery at first, and then I come to the realization that it was incoming. So, the standard "Incoming!" is yelled and everyone sluggishly heads for cover, because honestly, after the first round comes in your screwed if it's coming your way anyways. So, there we are, huddled into concrete bunkers; most of us in shower shoes, shorts, or other sleep wear; stupid hadj podge ruining our morning. Luckily no one was seriously injured, and not too much property was hit. So, I extend a big middle finger to those ass holes who launched those rockets and say "You guys suck"."
False Motivation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home