Thursday, January 31, 2008

29 JAN 2007 One G in

"29 JAN 2007 One G in

This is just a short post to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who has bought the book. With the recent royalties received, we have been able to go to over $1000 donated to Fisher House. It's a small amount, maybe not as much as Gary Trudeau or Denzel Washington have given, but if that little sum helps even one family of a wounded soldier, it is worth it. A special thank you from me because the timing is so helpful. After coming home from deployment where I help troops every day in a concrete way, I always feel a little troubled that I am suddenly doing nothing for injured troops. Giving royalties to Fisher House makes me feel like we are doing our small part.

Anyone wishing to give directly can find options at http://www.fisherhouse.org"
Made a Difference

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home