Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rush Vows to Fight On



RUSH: No, no, no, no. No. Thank you. Thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, to all of those gathered here -- my loyal staff, my enthusiastic supporters, those of you who spread the word to every neighborhood, every precinct -- thank you. Thank you so much for all of your tireless hard work. We all work tirelessly, even I. I personally travel from my home to my studio, and back -- and I travel from my Florida studio to my New York studio. But, alas, we did not win. Now, I know that there are reports of campaign irregularities, but I want to point out to all of you: This is no time to quit. This is no time to feel down. This is no time to feel defeated. (wild applause and cheers) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The same media... (boos) The same media that could not call New Hampshire right still... (boos) Ladies and gentlemen, please. The same media that couldn't call New Hampshire right still shamelessly in the prediction game, is predicting my demise and your demise. (boos) But I say, "Bah!" The same media that's losing circulation and readers and viewers and respect (applause) is predicting my demise.
Rush Limbaugh

Thank God, Praise be to Allah, and thank the Lord, that the Rush Limbaugh wing of the republican party is finally on the road. They have been at it for the better part of the last 20 years and the American people have, I think, finally seen past their smoke screen of sound bites and empty slogans.

All I have to say is, Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Good riddance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home