Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bitter Sweet Memories

"Alot of developments happened during the past week. Some are good, some are sad, and some are just plain funny. Therefore Im gonna have them in the three sections, so Im warning you, this is gonna be a rather long post. My Advice, read it over three days ;-)

A BITTER SWEET MEMORY (1)

Its Tuesday morning, and Im not that busy. Checking emails, chatting to my coworkers when my phone rings. I pick it up and its Z, the HR guy, asking me to go over to his area. I do just that, and as Im standing next to him, I see a veiled woman sitting with her back towards me. As she turned her face around, I froze. Literally froze. Wowwwwww, I havent seen her for almost 18 months now. And for that split second, that split second that our eyes met, a roll of film started playing in my mind. A roll of film that I have stored away to never be opened again."
NIW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home