Friday, April 13, 2007

visit our new sidebar link

I want to welcome and invite all the readers to visit our new sidebar link Eighty Deuce on the Loose in Iraq

His about me reads as follows:

Im 25 years old and Im a team leader in an Infantry line squad with the 82nd Airborne. This is my first experience in Iraq, and being inspired by another blogger from before I joined, I decided to keep a record of my experience; a perspective of the war from boots on the ground.

What I'm not to sure about is his name "AirborneParaInf82 " that's a mouthful

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

it IS a mouthfull! But its the one username that ive been able to use anywhere and not have it already taken. Airborne Para(trooper) Inf(antry) 82(nd)... airborneparainf82 ;)

thanks for the hilight

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home