Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Venting Steam

"The new Transformers movie is coming out on July 4th. I saw a teaser for it a few days ago, and got a big surprise. One of the Transformers, Bonecrusher, masquerades as a BUFFALO. Yes, the big IED-hunting truck that we drive. My first thought was "Hey, he's a BUFFALO! That's awesome!". After that initial reaction, I got to thinking."
Acute Politics
Your new so you would probably have no way of knowing, but the military has been losing the pr war for a long time. Mostly by silencing their best and most popular representatives. I myself have vented steam on the subject many times. It was even one of the motivations to start my own blog. So you can get an idea how long that has been by looking at my archive.

All I can say is don't hold your breath, it wont work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home