Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Wish of A Lifetime...

"Another 5 or 4 more hours and I will be waving goodbye to yet another year of life. Yup, tomorrow is my bday, and I have been trying to do some thinking. At times you just wanna sit alone and reflect, but here in the GZ there is no time for that. No time to reflect, no time for soul searching. I dont wanna sound like a pessimist but Im not really looking forward to tomorrow. I just wanna lie in bed and sleep, for I dont wanna admit that yet another year has passed without accomplishing any of the things I have put on my "To do list" of life. Another year spent here in Baghdad, and with each passing hour, no, with each passing minute, a little piece of me gets lost, gets lost in all the mayhem thats taking place outside."
NIW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home