Friday, December 29, 2006

Doomed if you do, Doomed if you dont...

"He has been handed over to the Iraqis. Saddam is no longer under US custody. My oh My...Yesterday just before everyone left Z, an Iraqi colleague, came to me and whispered in my ears, Please be careful. I looked suspiciously at him, why Z? There are rumours that Saddam is going to be hung before Sunday. Be careful Neurotica theyre gonna be bombing you relentlessly, tell your HUBBY NOT TO LEAVE the GZ please. Please tell him. There was a sense of urgency in his voice, I just looked bewildered. I wished him a Happy Eid and to stay safe.

As Im watching the news now, the Breaking News said Saddam's Lawyer is being told to collect Saddam's and Barzan's personal effects, then a few minutes later we were told that Saddam has been transferred to Iraqi Custody. So any time now, any time, he will face his death. Z was right after all."
NIW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home