Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lubnaan*

"This post took some time to write, exactly why, because it is so confusing to be an Arab these days.
If something happens, you have to think very carefully what is your reaction to it.

Case in point: Hezbollah kidnaps 2 Israeli soldiers, Israelis cut the crap and whip they cracked.

and whip they cracked!

For three weeks now Israeli planes have wrecked havoc and destruction over the Lebanon, destroying many civillian buildings, killing women and children, moving about hundreds of families, havoc and destruction in all of it.

The Arabs(c) portrayed the usual crippled-man condemnation and aid funds, tricking themselves by listening to patriotic songs and the US entered gung-ho as usual with long-time fellow bedders and Nasralallah is pretty strident on the fight, with all his usual slurred 'r'."
Eject; Iraqi KKK
Well it looks like the kid gets it. Not only that but I think he has answered a question I had not asked him. I have been debating with myself If I should or should not move the debate with TT in a certain direction. I think Kid wins the debate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home