Wednesday, August 09, 2006

THE BUCK STOPS HERE

"Due to technical difficulties at my current undisclosed location in Baghdad, I will for the time being be unable to continue to post either regularly or at length. I am no longer able to upload my own material to the available public computers, thus I am limited to updates or commentary of a necessarily brief duration.

Obviously, recent events have also rendered moot the planned September release date of Give War a Chance, which is fortunate for me considering I have not yet begun the work of editing even a single minute of the nearly 100 GB of raw footage I have acculmulated over the past year. But ultimately, a finished project will emerge. Our story simply isn't finished unfolding yet."
American Citizen Soldier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home