Friday, July 28, 2006

James Zogby's history lesson

James Zogby is on the tube right now asking everyone to email him for a free history lesson on the Israel Palestine conflict.

Arab American Institute

Sounds a lot like what Khalid is doing over at his blog. So I thought I would post the link here and maybe some of my readers would write MR. Zogby and get the links to the true history of the land of Palestine. Then we can compare that to what Khalid has written. As a matter of fact I am going to email this post to Khalid to get his take.

Update: Hey I found it all by myself!!

The Question of Palestine
Click here to read the 90-page document about the history of Palestine


Wasn't really hard, it was posted right there on his side bar, even I could find it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

Tom, i got your email!
i will see Mr. Zoghby's page and get back to you, oneday whe i read the 90 pages!

3:23 AM  
Blogger madtom said...

Hey Khalid, Welcome to my little blog

Yea I know, I have not got around to reading it all either.
But there has been a lot of resent intrest in the subject, book TV has been running a talk on a book called "The Lemon Tree" omong others that include a lot of history, so we have been getting information from all sides. It would seem that you were not the only one that thought that Americans needed a refresher course on Palestinian history 101. Good job on being on top of things :)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home