Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Result Of Lax Immigration Policies

"The failure to enforce our immigration laws is about to bite us in the butt. The flawed policy of “citizenship by birth” has brought us to where we are today. The United States is the ONLY, or one of only a few, countries in the world to offer such an outrageous benefit. "
A Soldiers Prespective
This may be the last time I ever link to this blog.
But at least it goes to show all those that did not believe me when I told them that there was a movement in the country to try to end the policy of "citizenship by birth". But here you have it. No doubt he is not alone, there are more, we saw it last week make it's way to the senate where 38 senators votes for the Kyle amendment which would have open the door to this form of racism and much more. I think it's safe to say now that we have seen the debate that the immigration issue has noting to do with security, and has everything to do with racism and a return to this country of the hate of the past. I don't think an of my detractors to this point can tell me now that I was wrong, or that I see a racist under every rock. They are there and they want you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home