Monday, May 01, 2006

The New Syndrome

"The New Syndrome -- F. E. A. R. -- Fear Everything Anxiety Reaction: As I struggle to understand the complex anatomy of the artificially induced fear in our society due to the incessant projection of Muslims as a people enslaved by a violent ideology and therefore a threat to our security, I am reminded of the relevant words of Yoda, the Jedi Master of Star Wars. In Episode 1 (The Phantom Menace) he warns: "Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
Iraq Today
You know the Yoda quote that I always remember is this:
Yoda: "Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice." If you ask me we haven't managed to pinpoint an apprentice, who knows were the master is, or who. So in my opinion a Mutiny at this time would not be wise. Nor would we here add our support to such an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home