Saturday, May 27, 2006

Call for Iraq and Kurdistan Link Updates

"After a long grueling trip, I am back in the West, the Daf (Drum) I brought traveled Business class in a safe space, meanwhile I had my legs wrapped around my head in Economy. The important thing, the Daf arrived safely and is now in my son's hands and care.

I will be writing more now that there is regular internet. In the mean time, while I am home for this short break and have dependable internet, there is a call for new Iraq and Kurdistan blogs for my links list. Included in this search are peacebuilding and dialogue blogs using both western and Islamic frameworks.

Some of the topics to be covered over the coming days include a NGO I have found for donations and support for children in Iraq and Kurdistan, the growing PKK Iraq, Turkey and Iran issue in the north, and reflections on my time the past few months in Iraq. "
Pearls of Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home