Monday, April 24, 2006

THE GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY

"pic of Capt B, Marty from AnySoldier and “Taco” from Sandgram)
The first annual MilBlog convention is over. What a pleasure it was to meet everyone and put a face to a name. Thank you all that got to attend for those that couldn’t you got to come out next year! I departed for the convention at 1400 (2pm) on sunnyfriday afternoon which would put me in the Walter Reed area in plenty of time to go bash some pinkos! Entering Va, the sky’s opened up and everyone decided to get on their cell phones and drive 45 mph in front of me. So if you were on I-95 around then, I was they guy shouting at you to move it or loose it sister!!! Arrghh!! By the time I got in to the area it was 2000 (8pm) and I headed over to Mr & “Ma Bells” (Taco’s mom & dads house) where I stayed for the weekend."
One Marine's View

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home