Thursday, January 26, 2006

Saddam to sue George Bush and Tony Blair

"...On the other hand there is good news about a U-turn of the war against terrorism. Over the last few days when the Western tribes and people started fighting the terrorists. It is started in Ramadi after Al-Qaeda attacked and killed their volunteers for the Iraqi police. They formed popular militia to fight and expel the terrorists who escaped to other regions. Soon after that the uprising in Ramadi spread to the nearby areas including Al-Qaem by the Syrian border for the last three days."
Hammorabi
I know I said I did not believe it, but now that sam is telling us this news, I suggest we pay closer attention to this development. Whatever that kernal of truth is I don't know or understand, but there must be something to it, sam is so rarely wrong about these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home