Monday, January 30, 2006

Protests Over Muhammad Cartoon Grow


"BEIRUT, Lebanon - The controversy over Danish caricatures of Prophet Muhammad escalated Monday as gunmen seized an EU office in Gaza and Muslims appealed for a trade boycott of Danish products. Denmark called for its citizens in the Middle East to exercise vigilance.

Denmark-based Arla Foods, which has been the target of a widespread boycott in the Middle East, reported that two of its employees in Saudi Arabia were beaten by angry customers. Aid groups, meanwhile, pulled workers out of Gaza, citing the threat of hostilities."
Yahoo
Finally they are burning someone else's flag. Quick get me a subscription to those Danish newspapers that carried the cartoon, Fuck that get me ten subscriptions.

Update:
TRP Post on this issue here, here, and here and places the current security lever at:



Shit I almost missed this, and this which was my favorite because of this image

2 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

It's actually intresting to see how the E.U. deal with this issue.

We'll have to watch and see what happens next.

2:05 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

The Religious Policeman had a great post on this the other day, I did not post it, because at the time I had not heard about it yet, or seen any pictures, I'll go look for it and post a link to the end of this.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home