Friday, November 18, 2005

I can't think of a title for this post!

"So..
Did you read about the Torture house?
ya, I am sure you did.
Just wanted to remind you of some of the reasons why people attack Police and national guards.
Did you see the Italianos film about the use of chemical weapons in Falluja?
yeah probably.
just wanted to remind you that a bunch of nice readers called me a liar when I said that chemical weapons were used in Falluja, "
Tell me a Secret
This was my comment just in case it don't make past the moderator:

"bunch of nice readers called me a liar when I said that chemical weapons were used in Falluja,"

And your still lying about it now, you said you saw the video, so tell me where in the video did they prove anything about chemical weapons?
Dead bodies? all those bodies looked as if they had died of trauma, and then left out in the sun to bloat. It's been a year almost since Fallujah, if you wanted to prove chemical weapons all you would need are some soil and water samples. Did you see anything in that video about samples? No, anyway that video was made up of old war clips many of which had been linked too from my own blog, I could have made that video. Cheap hoax for little minds, that what they should have called that show, maybe you could use it for a title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home