Friday, October 14, 2005

Interviewing Treasure of Baghdad

"Today, I bring to you an interview with an Iraqi/International journalist . He's known to you as Iraqi blogger, Treasure of Baghdad. I hope you enjoy it.

Q: What made you decide to become a journalist?

A: Since I was a child I used to participate in school activities of writing articles and stories. In 1993, I established my own newspaper in my high school, Baghdad College, but it was forbidden by the schoolmaster as he was afraid of Saddam discovering there are students writing articles and expressing their opinions freely. Since then, I stopped writing but kept on reading newspapers in English and Arabic. Until, I worked as a translator first with a newspaper in 2003, after I got my B.A. in English Literature. This made me improve my English and start writing and reporting."
Iraqi in America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home