Friday, September 30, 2005

Time to Shut Down

"Suddenly my entries are all over AKO OPSEC websites. I would argue the ways they say it violates OPSEC except for the fact that OPSEC is very vague and can be defined in any which way by the entity enforcing it. Nobody has shut me down yet, but I figure it is just a matter of time. And I really don't want to do the Army any harm sooooo....

What I want to do is put this blog on hold without actually deleting it. The solution seems to be to put this on an FTP server. Anyone know how to do that? Or does anyone have any suggestions? email at neil.prakash@gmail.com Thanks. If I can't do that, then I will just delete every entry on Armor Geddon except for the ones like: Corn Syrup vs. Tabasco, soldiers getting awards, build-up to Election Day, and coming soon - "What Happens to 2 Sergeants when they make PV2 Hutto do an Atomic Sit-Up and SSG Terry decides to help Hutto seek Revenge"
Neil"
Armor Geddon
Another one bites the dust. Thank God! someone had to do something with these un American evil spewing web sites.
Neil now joins the ranks of those other hate filled sites like My War, Just Another Soldier, This is Your War, Leviraq, and countless others. It also does away with the myth that the "new rules" only apply only to deployed soldiers, apparently they apply to any soldier that has anything to say. "Your people" should be proud of your selves. Your a stunning example of the shining city on the hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home