Monday, July 18, 2005

Need help/advice on Iraqi mukhabarat prisoner situation.

"One of the nice online correspondences I've had for awhile has been with the Jarrar family -- Raed, Khalid, and their mother Faiza, all of whom are active webloggers. Khalid's blog may not be as well known as that of his brother, or mother, but he was especially communicative with me through email, probably because he had more time to kill than either Raed or his mother, both of whom are quite busy at times."
Inside Iraq -insomnia
You know this blog used to be populated by milbloggers, but I just noticed that they are a rare if not nonexistent creature now. Oh where have all the milbloggers gone? I think there all in the same place as Khalid. I only wish someone would start a "Free the Milbloggers" site. Maybe we should use some of the contact your representatives resources that can be found on the Free Khalid site's that have popped up and use them to find the Milbloggers. They and the reading public are I think in dire need of that proctologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home