Tuesday, July 12, 2005

futures

"We have been doing a lot of the same old stuff lately. Patrols, Guard Shifts and QRF (quick reactionary force) shifts. As we near the end of our tour, less than eighty days now, I am doing more and more self reflecting on what I am going to do when I get home as well as what we have accomplished thus far. I think there are several things that need to change and many things that can’t change in order for there to be success here in Iraq. I continue to passionately believe that the successful implementation of democracy in Iraq is absolutely necessary for the preservation of freedom and democracy in the United States. In the coming weeks I will dabble into various issues and plan on releasing more in-depth opinion on the matter once I return home. My reasons for waiting are obvious."
Boots in Baghdad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home