Wednesday, June 29, 2005

OK, who wants to take a stab at this email? (Updated)

"I tried to respond to the following email I recieved last night, but...well...see for yourselves:


Hola Val--A friend just turned me on to your blog. I really enjoy reading it. I guess you could call me an anti-Castro, anti travel-ban patriotic American. I just read the article by the couple who traveled there, became disgusted, and got fined. I think all of us should be able to go there and see for ourselves and have the freedom to be disgusted. What disgusts me is this paternalistic "we know what's best for you" attitude. I feel there is no justification for it. My Cuban friends who hate Fidel still manage to get money to their relatives. Pure hippocracy! Why can't I go there, see for myself, and give money to anti-Castro relatives of my Cuban-American friends?"
Babalu Blog
Some things never change :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home