Monday, June 20, 2005

My Day in Iraq: Plastic surgeon

"I'm 26-years-old, studying and practising plastic surgery. I live with my parents and my younger brother in our beautiful house.
My older brother lives with his wife live in the adjacent street. My grandfather and mother live about seven houses away from ours. And my aunt's house is in the main street beside us.

We feel safe, being together, in spite of the conditions here in Iraq, especially in Baghdad, because we are close to each other. Whenever any of us needs anything, we all help each other.

I have limited relationships with the neighbours, as I don't have time for social commitments. I don't trust most of them as I believe some of them to be terrorists."
BBC -My Day in Iraq
I think she lives next door to Riverbend??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home