Friday, June 17, 2005

Islamemo spreading lies

Update: today
As it turns out, this morning I found I had posted a story from these people yesterday. So I updated that post to reflect the new information. I'm going to write Ladybird now.

Original Rant:
"Under the title identifying misinformation [English] [Arabic], USINFO explains why some news circulating the Internet are just misinformation, Jihad Unspun is one of them, the second is Islamemo, I have no idea who is behind Jihad Unspun but I know about Islamonline more than what USINFO published."
I copied the paragraph below from the English link, I could not resist as this question has just come up again. And look it's our old friend the fucking Cuban regime stroking the fires of propaganda. Now who would have guessed that they would engage in such behavior. Well I guess that fate has struck. Who would have thought that at the same time as they are engaging in stupid propaganda, that listed right here on my blog earlier today is the antidote to their stupid attempts. Mainly the truth.
But here, read thier side
"As explained in another article in this Web collection, Islam Memo, Muhammad Abu Nasr, and Jihad Unspun combined to spread the false story that U.S. forces had used mustard gas in Fallujah, Iraq. This disinformation was subsequently repeated by Cuba's official news agency Prensa Latina and Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez."
Daghdad Dweller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home