Friday, June 17, 2005

Gunmen Besiege Cambodia School, Kill Tot

"SIEM REAP, Cambodia - Masked gunmen burst into an international school near Cambodia's famed Angkor Wat temples Thursday, taking dozens of toddlers hostage and killing a 2-year-old Canadian boy they said cried too much. Police overpowered the attackers as they tried to escape after a six-hour standoff."

Canadian boy
 Posted by Hello
Yahoo
Did anyone see the video of this story on TV. The fools walked out of the school using small children as shields as they piled into a van. I was watching it but I just could not believe what my eye were watching...Then a teacher ran out to get a few that had been left behind.
I don't think my brain is capable of understanding the sight of these "people" using those small children as shields.
Finally they stopped the van, and what were probably the parents attacked and beet the shit out of them. That part I understood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home