Monday, June 13, 2005

Father's Day

"Same as for Mother's Day, Cardstore.com is allowing all servicemembers in Iraq and Afghanistan to order Father's Day cards online and send them home for free.

The promotional code is USDAD. So, yes Dad, you'll be getting a card. I already ordered it."
Steven Kiel
Don't forget to read this
"Thank you to those who sent me soccer balls recently. I received 52 over the past week. The pictures are below. I handed these out to the interpreter, who is passing them along to the Iraqi soldiers.

As many of you know, I don't leave the base much, so I usually give the things to the Iraqi soldiers. My girlfriend's friend's fiance is in Iraq too, working in the villages, and he's agreed to receive some balls and hand them out as well. Since he has much more contact with the children in the village, it would be nice if some soccer balls were sent to him, along with stuffed animals and things like that. His address is below:

1LT Carlos Armendariz
HWB 1st squadron 3rd ACR
APO AE 09379

Please include a note and something on the package describing the contents so he knows what it is."
Steven Kiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home