Friday, April 08, 2005

How Jews and Kurds can work together for the Newroz

"Hi everyone, and Newroz Piroz be!

I came across this article awhile back and I just can't resist reposting it here. Everyone asks me questions like "how do Jews in the US have som much power"? and "What is the relationship between Kurds and Jews, or between Israel and Kurds"? These questions are not easy to answer, but I think this guy Bart (article below) gives a good explanation. First, look at what Jews do in their communities, it's not evil, it's not a secret and it's not complicated either. We organize, we network and we agree to disagree about the small stuff (not much fighting). We focus on things that really matter to us and we donate money and LOADS of time."
Peshmerga Women
Recommended reading for all Kurds, in or out of Iraq.
I would also like to add that I believe that the Cuban exile community would likely take a Kurd hand in friendship should one be extended in our direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home