Sunday, February 20, 2005

ING Needs

"A few of you have expressed interest in helping the Iraqi National Guard soldiers out. I asked them what type of things they wanted and got this list:

Socks- black wool and white
Arabic-English dictionaries- they all want to learn English
Gloves
Cheap portable CD players
Watches
Sunglasses
T-shirts, really with anything printed on them, or plain
Small flashlights

American women... haha- they love American women.

They all want visas to America, too, but I told them I didn't think I could arrange that, but hey, what's the harm in mentioning it.

If anyone wants to send something to the ING soldiers, you can mail them to me at the address on the right and I'll make sure they get to the right place. Thanks in advance."
Steven Kiel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home