Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Calling all voters

"To be honest I wasn't really interested in the elections when I first heard of it, I wasn't against it either. I just didn't see the need of it, like there were more important things that were needed to be done first. But just seeing how dead set all these other countries and their mouthpieces are against it made me change my mind. So yes I'm pretty reactionary, wonder how many other are in the same situation. Especially with all these "people" are killing and murdering iraqis continuously just to stop it happening.
it's not fair for all these people to die for nothing. And think about it if ppl in areas as dangerous as baghdad or kirkuk are willing to risk registering, it would be lame if other in more secure areas wouldn't. And probably the exiles could make up to some of the ppl who can't vote out of fear. "
KBU-Dilnareen
Thanks for saying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home