Friday, July 29, 2011

Riding A Dead Horse

"
I thought you might all appreciate some Afghan humor today. I found this on the website Who is Who in Afghanistan, which is a great site to check out if you want dirt on Afghan politicians and power brokers. Most of the content on the site seems to be provided by Afghans themselves, and although it’s quite biased sometimes, I have found most of the entries to be mostly accurate.

I enjoyed this post’s combination of folklore from the Middle East and Native American wisdom. So there’s your dose of multiculturalism for the day. On an admin note, my OCD got the best of me and I cleaned up the original post’s spelling a bit.

Afghan Nasreddin tells how to ride the dead horse:...

7. Reclassifying the horse as “living-impaired.”
FRI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home