Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanks...

"For the questions, and here are the answers...more posts to follow because a few of these warrant that kind of attention.

Coffeypot

You have changed, to say the least. What is your life like now that your are a civilian again? Night sweats, nightmares, short tempered...the PTSD stuff. I pray that you don't and that you are dealing well.

Well coffeypot, the PTSD in my case has been relatively mild. I don’t have any nightmares anymore. I had them for a while after I got home. Woke up scared half to death all sweaty and shit (suppose that’s night sweats) Then I’d spend the next day trying to come down off the high level of alert that I was on. I don’t really know how my mind could confuse suburbia with Afghanistan but it pulled it off on more than one occasion."
Enbrace the Suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home