Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Micho La Jolie Fille


I'm still here

It has been a very long time I know that and I feel shame, because since the first time I posted something here I decided to continue and write anyhting I want here and never stop. But After graduation from college, and entering a new chapter on my live by getting married and being a wife and getting a job, things became different, as I am trying to control my energy and time between my house, my self, my work.. for sometimes I felt like blogging is a time wasting, other times I feel it is part of my personality to speak and write and share.

Ramadhan passed so fast this year, I was realy hot and the electricity is still bad, the situation is really getting worse, we still have no good services in the country, there is no respect for human rights here at all, so why we are still living? Read more...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Phone Sex said...

I always follow your blog site. Your blog is very beautiful and informative. Would like to thank all the authors I wish you success.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Phone Sex said...

I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Sex Chat said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy for me to SEE what you were talking about without even having to leave the article. Thanks

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home