Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eastern Liberty: My Dream Island

It is 12:19 am here, in Iraq & I really tired & barely can open my eyes after a long day, sunny & warm day just like every day in this burning summer, we have generator power now, I feel bored today..

Sometimes, I just want to live in island a way from whole world, a way from here, people, horrible pictures, death stories, just forgetting everything in moments, get lost in my dreams, finding peace in my fantasy world & no one will ask about my passport, I'm travelling through my thoughts, searching for white pages to draw my dreams on...picturing some beautiful images in my mind, but then it will not be for more than 10 minutes or so,I turn around me & listen to the noise that coming from outside by police's cars riding fast & shouting "Staying a way from the road!!!", my beautiful pictures fell & disappeared & here I'm, in the same position! Read more...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home