Sunday, July 18, 2010

An Iraqi Blogger Tries To Commit Suicide

Nomadic Sand-Nigger

It landed me in the Emergency Department




I felt hopeless so I went to the garage and farewell my mother and went to try and hang myself as I was testifying “There is no God but Allah, and I believe in his messenger Mohammed (PBUH)”. I felt it was harshly violent so I took my medicine and overdosed on 600mg. I felt dizzy, my mother asked me what was wrong and I told her I overdosed. She told my dad and they called the ambulance. I was rushed to the hospital where I had a blood test, 3 ECGs and blood sugar tests. I was placed in a ward and given dinner and I conversed briefly with an elderly 90 year old grandmother in the bed next to me. I then met a psychiatrist and we talked. She was nice and horrified of my psychiatric stories in Brunei. Then she referred me to a nurse and doctors. It was around 10PM, my family had left and the nurse cabbed me home where I had a cigarette and started on a cross stitch project. The nurse told me I had to see a shrink the next day. So me and dad went to the psychiatric emergency doctor and he helped me a lot. I told him I don’t wanna take any more medicines and I wanna switch to St John’s wort and I agreed to see a counselor in Brunei. I am gonna see Dr. Todd who works with Dr. Reynolds my GP. What makes me happy is the fact I no longer have to be on any medicine and I can finally learn to be happy. Read more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home