Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Email To My Infantry Squad

Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:00 PM
Subj: Transfer

To all
As you might have heard by now I have transfered to BLANK Special Forces Group(Airborne) effective immediately so most likely I wont see most of you again if ever.

My new job and training will be rigorous and arduous and I welcome the challenge.

Some parting thoughts regarding service to your unit and to each other...

It has been an honor to serve with you guys and in the Infantry and it will be something I can always be proud of no matter where life takes me.

I encourage all of you to be the best that you can, and take your commintmant to your MOS, unit, and each other seriously. If you dont, you will find out the hard way just how serious the business of going to another mans country, and shoving the unpopolur policies of our country down his throat by force can be.

Apparently all of you will be going to A-stan. Some of you will not be coming back. All of you will be changed men upon your return. Ask SPC BLANK about that.

If I were you I would do the following:"
Chapter: War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home