Sunday, October 11, 2009

So MuCh FuN ..

"Hello friends, I've been in Baghdad and I didn't have time to use the computer, I was busy preparing for Eid, we also have several apportionments with Doctors, as you know the laboratories and doctors in Baghdad are much better than those in mosul.my mom did some tests she is doing fine now .
Our way to Baghdad was good, there weren't any troops or closed roads, but there were so many check point (every 100 meters) and we drove slowly (60 km/hr), the soldiers asked the driver to drive slower while he was driving at 70 km/ hr . it is ok as long as the road is safe .
We arrived Baghdad at 11 and half am (we left mosul at 5 am), my grandma was making deserts for neighbors, and she asked me to deliver them, for the first time since so long, I feel safe to walk alone and cross the street, I am 17 and it seems strange that I can't walk one step without an adult around, but the situation in my neighborhood forced me to feel this way "
Days of My Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home