Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An impatient patient


"I can't believe I have been off my posting for almost two months. I guess I have a decent excuse. I have been laid up with cast on my leg. I have had the interesting experience of being in the military medical system for almost 7 weeks but the really interesting part to me is that its been a remarkably positive experience.

I am actually in the communications business. I spend my time trying to find ways to tell soldiers, families and the public what we do and, hopefully, what we are doing right and unfortunately, sometimes what we are doing wrong. We have been talking a lot about the improvements we have been making to the medical system but its hard to really judge it without experiencing it. Other than physicals and little minor issues over the years I haven't had to deal with medical stuff much at all."
Armed and Curious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home