Monday, March 23, 2009

Holbrooke = Loser, Sherzai = Winner?

"Sorry for lack of posts. Apparently my knowledge of Ishans, Hojas, Sayyids, Naqshbandis, Hanafi reformers, Hanafi conservatives, those “muwahiddun,” friends of brother Qutb, government-sanctioned ulema and other various competitors in the spiritual arena is lacking. I have therefore been punished with a sizable reading list. So I’ve been really busy.

So I’ll just point to some rather amusing stuff I’ve been reading."
Ghost of Alexander

2 Comments:

Blogger Mister Ghost said...

Mad Tom,
Jihad Watch has some good stuff today:

Public interest law firm sues AIG for promoting Islam

Iraq: U.S. prison closing, most prisoners returning to jihad

And here are a couple of political tips for you: The Republicans want Petreaus to be their Presidential candidate for 2012. Secondly, there's a good chance that Allawi will be the next Iraqi PM. He's already received Sistani's blessing.

Also, you should check out the TOTUS blog: http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/

1:16 PM  
Blogger madtom said...

Thanks for the links M.G.

But I don't know, I'm worried. You have to read and hear the links to Free Range International, Tim has the scoop. There are no weapons for sale at the shops in Kabul..Right away you think spring offensive. But,,we are at special time in history. If I was OBL I would see a west ready to fold. I would attack on all fronts. So maybe the Afghans are getting ready just in case there is a major retaliation from NATO after the next 911 style attacks.

We need to put out the ABB an All Blogs Bulletin, and concentrate on news that matters. Obama using the prompter is just fuel to the fire.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home