Friday, November 28, 2008

Frustration

"Every time I get called "Najma" by a professor, I go into a small period of not-knowing-what-to-do, only to decide, after a while, to do the easiest thing: nothing..
Now I know both of the dean's associates know about my blog, both are very kind and encouraging however, and though it's weird, I still feel comfortable writing here.

These last two weeks were very frustrating. I have been struggling with two subjects: Microwave and Electronic Communications. The thing is, I know I can get good at them and I know I can love them, but as we have been told many times by our professors: A good communication system requires a good transmitter, a good receiver and a good environment. And it's certain that we have big transmitter problems in these two subjects."
A Star from Mosul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home