Saturday, November 22, 2008

First day without Mask! 21 Nob, official day to ban mask

"That WAS Iraqi Interpreter's mask

Hi all

Yes , Here we are, this is the first day without mask, waw............you know, I cannot tell you what's my feelings..........I just want to tell about one funny thing happened with me this morning, when we attended meeting with Iraqis...when he saw me without mask, he asked me, If I'm new interpreter with this team???!!! believe or not, I was working with this guy almost one year, and he couldn't recognize me by my voice, that was realy funny!!!off course I answerd him by: Yes, I'm new, but deep down, I was saying: Hey man!you don't remember me!, I'm that guy with full mask cover..........by the way, I even didn't take my mask off even during the launch....when the Iraqis invite us.........."
Iraqi Translator's Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home