Monday, May 26, 2008

What's happening? and meeting Tariq Al-Hashimi!

"The curfew didn't last long. Since last Thursday we've been allowed freedom of movement for 12 hours everyday (6 AM - 6 PM), and so I was able to go to college on Sunday finally.

I got my exam results and they were either equal to or more than expected.. I am very happy with them and I'm hoping it wouldn't be too hard to get excellent marks at the final as well.

I received a shipment of very good programming books for our college today (Sent by Dr. Cline) and I am going to take it to college first thing on Sunday inshallah. It was sent in 2007, it was one of the only two boxes that we thought were lost. It thus seems that packages don't get lost but rather forgotten about or altered in the way."
A Star From mosul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home