Thursday, May 29, 2008

Urgent…..attention required.

"Today I have been an eye witness of one of the cruelest crimes committed against innocent Iraqis…I've seen something very similar to the crimes of Black water….
I was shopping at about 11:30 am from a compound of super markets and I saw the Turks shopping, they have parked their cars (armored navy blue Mercedes A class) and they were on foot; carrying their guns and wearing armors, it's something ordinary to see them there, they always do shopping from there …I was going to that compound when I remembered I want to buy meat so I entered the butcher's shop which is 50 meter away from the supermarkets, after 5 minutes I went out of the shop and as soon as I stepped out of the butcher's shop I noticed that the rifle of one of the Turks shot accidentally (or that's what I think it was) then the other Turks started shooting randomly (I think they though they were attacked), they were shooting at people like they are not humans, they were shooting like they were shooting at dogs…"
Last of Iraqis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home